Discover HCR Suspension's Honda Talon Dual-Sport Long-Travel Suspension System—a top-of-the-line set designed to provide stability and control in extreme conditions, from dunes and deserts to rock crawling. Gain a serious advantage over stock components!
PART # TAL-05400
- Added Strength and Appeal with the HCR Badge
- 72" Width At the Wheel - "Overall Width will depend on the Wheel and Tire Combo"
- Added 3.3" of Wheelbase - 96"
- Suspension Travel 17.7" Front 20" Rear + 1"Wheel Travel
- Front High Clearance Design
- Rear High Clearance Design 1-5/8" Added Clearance
- Adds 15 lbs overall , Roughly 3.75 lbs per corner
- Laser Cut construction for precise fit and finish
- CNC'd Chromoly mounting points for increased integrity
- HCR Custom Alloy. Boasts 30% more strength than Chromoly
- High Clearance Boxed Front A-Arm Design
- Each piece is Tig Welded by hand for strength and aesthetics
- Re-use of OEM ball joints to maximize low speed steering ease & smooth travel with less maintenance
- High-Clearance Rear Trailing Arms provide an increase of 1.75” in ground clearance
- 100% Proudly Made in the U.S.A
- 4 - Front A-Arms
- 2 - Tie Rod Extensions
- 2 - Upper Rear A-Arms
- 2 - Rear Trailing Arms
- 4 - Radius Race Links .120 Wall
- 4 - RCV Axle Bars Only - Reuse Factory CV's
- 2 - Rear Brake Lines
- Hardware Kit
** Reuses all Factory Ball Joints and Shocks
Estimated Install Time 10 hrs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.