From trail rigs to high horsepower setups, this is the only clutch we will run on our shop vehicles. This kit includes our complete heavy duty AA primary clutch. This clutch is the same design found on the 2016-2020 RZR Turbo models with an encapsulated tower design. We found this clutch to hold power better, hold up better (no exploding), and slip the belt less.
It simply meets the demands of these high horsepower vehicles, and is proven. This clutch also holds belt grip better than billet clutches, especially at higher RPM. This primary clutch is our own version made with higher grade tool steel for the post, assembled with AA HD sliders, to our AA specifications. With this clutch you'll notice better power transfer (better acceleration) and lower belt temps than your OEM P90X clutch or any other aftermarket clutch.
Our S4 Recoil Clutch Kits (S3 kit with a replacement secondary) pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner.
In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole.
We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and spent many hours testing different setups in the real world. They will simply help primary clutching and get things dialed in to where they should be.
Primary clutch does not come assembled. Simply setup your weights according to our setup chart, then install the weights & Spring. Otherwise we have the +$25 option to have us assemble the primary clutch for you, as long as you let us know what engine modifications and tire size/type.
Our Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market (nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity.
These clutch weights also offer great performance, and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
Our great setup guideline lets you know how to set the weights up for different size tires and other variables, as well as how to check to make sure clutching is setup correctly.
- Buttery smooth engagement, gets rid of the factory jerk off idle
- We especially recommend this with our tuning as it will allow for higher RPM which allows you to reach the peak power of the Ranger 1K motor
- A simply must have when running larger tires
- Faster acceleration
- Wicked throttle response and quicker down shifts
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires)
- Longer belt and clutch life
- More consistent clutch performance
- Easily adjustable if needed
- Helix features a tighter roller & EBS pocket for less clutch slop(clunk) and less chance of rollers breaking
Performance Helix 107-1043: Aggressive helix with acceleration/higher horsepower/aggressive fast pace drivers in mind. Works best on Rangers with 27-30" tires and OEM gearing or those running 31-35" tires with gear reduction.
High Load Helix 107-1042: Slightly less aggressive than the 1043 helix with good acceleration gains/power transfer over the OEM helix. Designed for a heavier vehicle, heavier tires, heavy sand load or crawling type riding in mind. Works best on Rangers with 31-35" tires and OEM gearing. Excellent all around helix for any Ranger!
- Aftermarket Assassins Primary Clutch
- Aftermarket Assassins Primary Bolt
- Aftermarket Assassins magnetic adjustable clutch weights
- Aftermarket Assassins primary spring
- Weight setup sheet
- Custom primary spring limiter
- Replacement factory secondary clutch
- Aftermarket Assassins secondary spring
- Aftermarket Assassins custom cut helix
- Aftermarket Assassins Extreme Heavy Duty primary sliders (comes installed in clutch)
- All 2018-20 STD Ranger 1000 Models & 2019-20 Ranger 1000 Crew Models with the NEW Ranger 1000 Body Style
DISCLAIMER/SPECIAL NOTES ABOUT THIS CLUTCH: This clutch is louder at idle as these clutches have a loose spider/slider tolerance until engine RPM ramps up. This clutch is tight under the cover and MAY slightly contact the plastic at idle, making a few wear marks(extremely uncommon, but we have seen it due to cover variances).
The primary bolt has a turned down (shortened) head to clear under the cover. This is easier to strip, so use care when tightening and make sure you use an 18mm 6 point socket. If dissembling the clutch, the 6 spring cover button head Allen bolts are also easy to strip if you use the wrong size(or standard), they are a 4mm.
Clutch Puller Note: You will need the P90X clutch puller to remove your OEM clutch. The AA clutch uses the standard XPT/XP1000 primary clutch puller.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.