GDP Portals are more than an upgrade—they’re a transformation. When you install SuperATV’s GDP 4” Portal Gear Lift on your Polaris Ranger XP 900, you redefine your side-by-side. Choose from 15% and 30% gear reductions to get the boosted torque you need for bigger tires. Pair either gear reduction with dual idler gears for even more strength. They’re for those that don’t know how to go on an easy ride. We didn’t make the first side-by-side portal kit on the market—just the first kit that anybody gave a damn about. If you want power and performance that’s been refined through years of effort and unstoppable devotion, you want GDP.
What Is a Dual Idler?
Perfection takes time. After years of research and development, we’ve made our dual idler gear portals unlike any other. By placing a second idler gear in the portal box, the load gets spread over twice as much surface area for more reliable torque transfer and the strongest gear set you can get. Two idler gears don’t do a thing if they’re not mated perfectly, though. Precision CNC grinding ensures ours do. Our gears are made from the industry’s toughest 9310 steel alloy. Didn’t think dual idlers mattered? With GDP’s quality and experience, they finally do.
Dominate Any Kind of Ride
GDP Portal Gear Lifts aren’t designed for just one kind of riding. Whether you’re hitting dunes, diving into mud holes, flying through trails, or doing chores, we have a portal for you. Get a 15% gear reduction for faster rides with enough torque to get wild. If you want the ultimate geared-down, torqued-up ride for monster tires, go with a 30% gear reduction. Grab dual idler gears for boosted strength that your party wagon can roll through any torture you throw at it.
A Gear Reduction That Protects Your Drivetrain
A lot of vehicle modifications out there end up putting too much strain on your drivetrain. That’s why we love portals—they put the gear reduction right in the hub, which reduces the stress placed on your axles, differential, prop shaft, and transmission. You’ll be able to go hard and rest easy knowing that your machine’s most vital parts aren’t in danger.
All Strength, All Premium
Every part of a GDP Portal is built for strength. Our cast and billet aluminum housings are the thickest and strongest you can get. Combine that with 5/16” backing plates made from an advanced steel alloy, and our portals are unstoppable.
- Our housings are reinforced for gear retention and optimized for oil flow
- Advanced steel alloy backing plates are stronger than chromoly
- Enhance with Portal Blood—gear oil formulated for GDP Portals
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than good—we know because we tested them
Advanced Gaskets, Seals, and Bearings
Our portals use:
- Advanced Thermo-Tork® gaskets and O-rings with excellent oil resistance and low deterioration rates
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
- Double-angular contact output bearings to prevent premature wear
- Roller idler and drive bearings to maintain perfect gear meshing
Protect Your Ranger with a Frame Stiffener
When you get a Polaris Ranger XP 900 portal lift, then upgrade with a suspension lift on top and bigger tires, you can put a lot of strain on your UTV. Get piece of mind and a confident ride by adding a SuperATV Frame Stiffener.
Top-Rated Customer Service
Still need a little help getting exactly what you need? We’ve got a dedicated team just for portal support. Give us a call so we can get the perfect set of portals in your hands today.
4" Portal Gear Lift Includes:
(4) Assembled portal hub boxes complete with 9310 gears, seals, output shaft, Thermo-Tork® gaskets, and thrust bearings
(4) Universal hubs and precision-ground stainless steel slotted rotors with lugs
(4) Specialized steel alloy backing plates
(4) Steel caliper mounting plates
(2) Steel steering arms
(2) Caliper adapter plates (specific models only)
Extended brake lines
All required hardware, including recessed castle nut socket
Frame stiffener (optional)
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housing
- Dual idler gear configuration maximizes strength
- Cool, quiet, precision ground gears made from 9310 alloy billet steel
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- Housings use Thermo-Tork® gaskets or O-rings that don’t let anything through
- Universal hub fits all major bolt patterns
- Gear reduction reduces stress on your drivetrain
- Dual idler gear configuration adds a 1” offset
- Lighter than the competition
- 14” or larger wheel required
- Cannot exceed 5” backspacing
- Not compatible with dual beadlock wheels
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014+
|Max Tire Size Recommendations for 4” Portal Gear Lift|
|Max Tire Size||Required Suspension Setup with GDP Portals|
|Up to 28.5"||Stock|
|29.5"||3" Lift Kit|
|31"||1.5" Forward Front A-Arms|
|31"||1.5" Forward Front A-Arms and 3" Lift Kit|
|36"||6" Lift Kit|
|If you need help figuring out which gear reduction is right for you, check out our portal gear reduction calculator.|
Max tire sizes are measured at full compression and full turn. The given tires sizes are the largest we fit without rubbing. With minor trimming or a small amount of rub, larger tire sizes can be used.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.