These are our billet lower shock forks for the RZR Pro R & Turbo R Models! These also include new upper and lower front shock bolts to replace the Oem bolts that have the incorrect shank length!
Sold in PAIRS.
- These are machined from one solid piece of 7075 aircraft grade aluminum. Immensely stronger than the cast OEM part.
- Helps align spring cup for easy spring installation.
- Uses the stock spring cup.
- Also included are new upper & lower shock bolts with the correct length shanks, replacing the incorrect stock ones!!
- We are only replacing the shock fork and not the rubber bumpers like others do. We also are not causing you to lose some of your shocks travel and full use of the shocks internal bump zone, like some other shock forks.
We have chose to keep our product convenient for you! We have no lt yet seen failures in the spring cups so we don’t see the need to replace those currently. We have also chosen to keep ours more compact to allow the ease of pulling your springs, when you need to rebuild shocks or swap spring rates.
We also saw some people needing to remove the shock fork to pull off the plastic spring divider and the top spring. When you’re using as much loctite as you need to use to keep the shock fork tight on the shaft, you’re gonna spend a lot of time heating it up to break the loctite and then cleaning out the threads! So we kept our design just small enough to squeeze through the spring divider! But much beefier than the stock one!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.