From trail rigs to high horsepower setups, this is the only clutch we will run on our shop vehicles. This kit includes our complete heavy duty AA primary clutch. This clutch is the same design found on the 2016-2020 RZR Turbo models with an encapsulated tower design. We found this clutch to hold power better, hold up better (no exploding), and slip the belt less. It simply meets the demands of these high horsepower vehicles, and is proven.
This clutch also holds belt grip better than billet clutches, especially at higher RPM's. This primary clutch is our own version made with higher grade tool steel for the post, assembled with AA HD sliders, to our AA specifications. With this clutch you'll notice better power transfer (better acceleration) and lower belt temps than your OEM P90X clutch or any other aftermarket clutch.
Primary clutch does not come assembled. Simply setup your weights according to our setup chart, then install the weights & Spring.
The biggest problem with RZR Turbo clutching is they do not have enough belt grip and slip the belt bad right from the factory. The Turbo & Turbo S models use a 230 rate finish spring which on the Pro XP was a warranty issue and they went to the 260 rate spring.
Why Polaris would use this spring again is beyond us, but we do know they need this kit bone stock.... and especially when adding more power. Our kit uses a much stiffer secondary spring along with the right primary spring/weight combination to give you tons of belt grip.
Our S2 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner.
In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole.
We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and have many hours into testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
Our Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market(nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity.
These clutch weights also offer great performance and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, all without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
An initial setup guideline is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information.
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines
- Works well with tire sizes 28" to 35" and paddles 28" to 33"
- S3 kit with helix is in the works (you'll be able to purchase just the helix at a later date)
- A must have when tuning your RZR Turbo to properly transfer the power to the wheels and prevent even more belt slip
- A must have when running larger tires or paddles
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch performance
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- Longer belt and clutch life
- Easily adjustable if needed
- Slightly higher engagement which is still very smooth (around 1800-2000 RPM)
- Aftermarket Assassins Primary Clutch
- Primary Bolt
- Aftermarket Assassins recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights
- Weight setup sheet
- Primary spring
- Custom primary spring limiter
- Secondary spring
- Aftermarket Assassins Extreme Heavy Duty primary sliders (comes installed on clutch)
- 2021 RZR Turbo and Turbo S Models with the P90X Clutch System
Special Tools Needed for Installation:
- Aftermarket Assassins Compression Tool #1
- Aftermarket Assassins P90X Clutch Puller
Clutch Puller Note: You will need the P90X clutch puller to remove your OEM clutch. The AA clutch uses the standard XPT/XP1000 primary clutch puller.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.