A great upgrade for your 2016-up RZR XP 1000. Replace your tired BOSS secondary with a Tied clutch matched up with our proprietary spring and helix customizable to your machine and riding style.
For 2016 and newer machines Polaris went to a BOSS secondary clutch that is cheap and wears out extremely fast. Our replacement is a Tied version built specifically for the transmission shaft of the 2016+ models.
It's the same style of clutch that came on the 2014-15 XP 1000's and other higher end models throughout the years. It is a tried-and-true performer. This clutch is a great design that works very well and lasts a long time. Upgrading your secondary means less belt/clutch issues, better clutch consistency, and superior performance for the long haul.
Depending on many factors, we normally see factory secondary clutches start to fail between 1000-2000 miles. If your secondary fails, it could also potentially damage your primary clutch. This makes for a rough day on the trail.
Although we do sell a roller conversion kit that drastically increases the performance and longevity of the BOSS secondary, this replacement is the true fix. Perfect for those with a primary clutch in good working order or that already have primary clutch upgrades.
- Clutch will come fully assembled. Simply remove yours and slide ours on
- An awesome upgrade for both stock and modified machines
- Wicked throttle response and quicker downshifts
- More consistent clutch performance
- Clutch floats back and forth on the secondary shaft. This ensures the clutch stays aligned with the primary clutch at all times, even under torque/power.
- Engine braking in the secondary clutch can be removed for more free wheeling when off the throttle
- Less belt slap on the clutch cover which improves belt life and longevity
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
We offer two kits: Standard Load & High Load. The Standard Load kit is meant for stock or near stock size tires (28-30") and is the one for most fast pace trail riders or racers. The High Load clutch kit is meant for those with larger tires (31-32"), mud tires, dune riders, and those with paddles 28" or larger. Mudding and duning are considered high load and must be clutched slightly different.
Engine Braking Option: Choose between keeping engine braking like factory or removing it. Most faster pace trail riders/racer or dune riders will choose to remove it. Most slower pace riders like mud, crawling or very hilly terrain will keep the EBS in place.
- 2016-Up 2 & 4 Seat RZR XP 1000 Models
- Will NOT fit 2014-2015
- Fully assembled Tied secondary clutch with Aftermarket Assassins secondary spring
- Custom cut Aftermarket Assassins helix
Special tools recommended for installation:
- Tied clutch belt removal tool
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.