- Our S2 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and spent many hours testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our S2 clutch kits!
- Fits 2014-15 RZR 1000 XP Models 2 & 4 Seat
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines
- A simply must have when running larger tires or paddles
- Much faster acceleration
- Wicked throttle response and quicker down shifts
- Less chatter and smoother clutch engagement
- More consistent clutch performance
- Engine braking in the secondary clutch is removed for more free wheeling
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- Our Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market(nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity. These clutch weights also offer great performance, and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
- An initial setup guideline is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information.
- We offer two kits: Standard Load & High Load. For trail riding, dunes, or crawling follow the suggested kit choice: standard load kits are for 26" to 30" tires or 26" to 28" Paddles. The high load kits are designed for 31" to 32" tires or 29" to 30" Paddles. Keep in mind if you are strictly a mud rider with aggressive tires, the high load kit might be a better choice even if you run smaller tires.
- Engine Braking Option: Choose between keeping engine braking like factory, or removing it. Most faster pace trail riders/racer or dune riders will choose to remove it. Most slower pace riders like mud, crawling or very hilly terrain will keep the EBS in place
- Kits include: AA Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, primary spring, secondary spring, AA custom cut helix, & setup guidelines/instructions.
Very good product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.