- Every RZR Turbo should have this blow off valve! The stock BOV (Often called a diverter valve) is made of plastic and is known to warp. Warping can cause this to leak boost pressure which means a loss in horsepower. This happens especially on higher boost machines, but also can happen with stock boost levels. We set this BOV up just for the XP turbo to make sure no boost is leaked on higher boost machines, and that the valve blows off under lower boost pressure.
- Fits 2016-20 XP Turbo Models Including Turbo S & 2020 Pro XP Turbo
- Will not warp like the plastic factory BOV
- Prevents boost pressure and horsepower loss
- Made from billet aluminum
- Anodized black
- Metal seal (no o-ring) ensures proper seal and no boost leak like cheaper valves
- Set up & extensively tested to have the correct spring pressure and pop off pressure for the XPT
- Switch between that blow off valve sound and stock sound in just minutes
- Optional high quality filter available for those wanting to run this open as a blow off valve. This filter is not necessary as positive pressure only comes out of the valve, but it is a peace of mind that you are keeping every spec of dirt out.
- Installs easily just like factory (Cut off the factory clamps, remove the factory valve, lubricate the new valve with WD-40 or brake cleaner, Install the new valve & clamps, tighten clamps)
- Wanting that BOV sound? You can easily plug your hose returning the valve to the intake tube with a 1" plug which is supplied. This will give you that sound and allow you to switch back to the factory "diverter valve" routing if riding in muddy/wet conditions.
- Why use this style instead of a true blow off valve? Well.... they do the exact same thing. For off road, the diverter valve is much more sheltered from dirt and debris as it only has 1 exit port. Traditional blow off valves have many ports, and are much more likely to get dirt inside of them. This valve also sounds the same as a traditional blow off valve.
- Image clarification: BOV filter is now the carbon fiber looking filter, not the red one.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Aftermarket Assassins Diverter Valve (Blow Off Valve)
Great product coming from Aftermarket Assassins.
I was worried every time I would let of the gas of a long sand hill. the stock blow off sounded like I was melting something. or shooting the cat.
so I went with the one R-1 recommends and couldn't be happier. Love the sound now!! it's awesome
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.