When you lay on the gas in your Can-Am Commander, you’re pushing all that horsepower straight to the ground. That’s a ton of stress on your axles, and your stock ones tend to fail when things get sketchy.
That’s why we made Rhino 2.0 Axles. They’re designed to go where your stock axles can’t. They’re nearly two times stronger than stock and they’ll get you to your destination no matter what.
Better Materials and Design—the Rhino 2.0 Formula
Rhino 2.0 axles are built from the ground up to be as strong as possible. It’s made with all 4340 chromoly steel alloy and a bigger, better design. With bigger shafts and CV joints, you get double the strength and high articulation angles. They keep cool for amazing durability, and the puncture-resistant boots keep them in one piece.
- A massive 4 mm increase in shaft size
- End-to-end chromoly construction
- Proprietary heat treatment
Made in the Lab—Proven in the Field
We’re the people that designed, engineered, tested, and manufactured Rhino 2.0 axles, so when you buy from us, you’re buying SuperATV axles from the experts.
We can prove that they’re the best in our cutting-edge test lab. We test stock against Rhino 2.0 so that we know they’re strong enough for years of fun.
The Best Axle Warranty Yet
Think an axle this good deserves a lowly 12-month warranty like other UTV axles? Nope, an awesome Can-Am Commander axle gets an awesome warranty, so we gave Rhino 2.0 an unmatched 18-month warranty. Put them to the test—if you break them, we’ll replace them.
- Nearly two times stronger than stock
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- Proprietary heat treatment for superior strength and longevity
- Operates at high CV angles
- A massive 4mm increase in shaft size
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- Industry-leading 18-month warranty
- Can-Am Commander 800 : 2011-2020
- Can-Am Commander 1000 : 2011-2020
- Can-Am Commander 1000R DPS : 2021+
- Can-Am Commander XT 700: 2022+ (Rear only)
- Can-Am Commander XT 1000R: 2021+
- Can-Am Commander XT-P 1000R: 2021+ (Rear Only)
- Can-Am Commander 800 Max : 2011-2020
- Can-Am Commander 1000 Max : 2011-2020
- Can-Am Commander Max 1000R DPS : 2021+
- Can-Am Commander Max XT 1000R: 2021+
- Can-Am Commander Max XT-P 1000R: 2021+ (Rear Only)
Replaces OEM Part Number
- Front : 705401105, 705401653, 705401106, 705401654, 705402031, 705402030
- Rear : 705501481, 705502552
- Rear Axles do not fit Commander 800/1000 models with a locking rear differential.
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.