Keep the View, Lose the Weather
Install a SuperATV Tinted Polycarbonate Roof on your Can-Am Commander and get the protection you need without sacrificing the view you want. The dark tinted polycarbonate keeps out the hot sun or the cold rain for year-round use. It also lets you see up the trail on those downhill or uphill transitions—key in making informed riding decisions. The 1/4” polycarbonate is tough enough to handle the low-hanging branches and high-flying rooster tails without breaking. It’s cut to fit your Commander perfectly and comes with all necessary hardware including hard clamps so it installs easily with a snug, rattle-free fit.
Strength and Protection
Our 1/4” Dark Tinted Polycarbonate roof is 250 times stronger than glass so it can protect you from any mud our rocks that get kicked up. The dark tint keeps the heat of the sun out and stops harmful UV rays in its tracks. It keeps you safe and comfortable all year round. That’s because we like to keep our UTVs rolling in every season.
- Designed to fit the unique contour of your machine's cage
- Made of 1/4” dark tinted polycarbonate
- Blocks UV rays and heat from the sun
- Protects against weather and debris
- Great for year-round use
- 250 times stronger than glass
- Easy install—snug, rattle-free fit
- Comes with all hardware and instructions
- Made in the USA
- Can-Am Commander 800 : 2014-2020
- Can-Am Commander 1000 : 2014-2020
- Can-Am Commander 1000R DPS : 2021+
- Can-Am Commander 1000R XT : 2021+
- Can-Am Commander 1000R XTP : 2021+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.