This should be one of your first modifications! Our S3 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner.
In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole.
We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and have many hours into testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
The biggest problem with Pro XP clutching is they do not have enough belt grip. When the first Pro XP models arrived they had a soft secondary spring that slipped the belt under full shift. They were then fitted with a stiffer secondary spring and now the problem is they rev too high for good belt grip with that spring.
Our kit helps combat this with a stiffer secondary spring over factory for even better belt grip, and the right primary weight/spring to get proper RPM. Our S3 clutch kit includes everything the S2 does, but adds the helix.
The helix adds more aggressive shift to the secondary clutch which gives you big acceleration gains and feels more like your throttle is locked to the rear wheels. The Performance helix is the most acceleration gain, while the high load is a little more than stock, but less aggressive for excessively heavy/large tires, crawling, or mud riding.
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines
- Works well with tire sizes 28" to 35" and paddles 28" to 33"
- A must have when running larger tires or paddles
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch performance
- Cooler running belt temps, especially with larger tires or paddles
- Longer belt and clutch life
- Easily adjustable if needed
- Very slightly higher engagement but not harsh
- Helix features a tighter roller & EBS pocket for less clutch slop(clunk) and less chance of rollers breaking
Performance Helix 107-1065: Aggressive helix with acceleration/higher horsepower/aggressive fast pace drivers in mind. Works on Pro XP 2 seat 30-33" Dirt Tires, 30-32" dune paddles. Works on Pro XP 4 seat with 30-32" dirt tires, 28-30" dune paddles.
High Load Helix 107-1062: Slightly less aggressive than the 1065 helix with good acceleration gains/power transfer over the OEM helix. Designed for a heavier vehicle, heavier tires, heavy sand load or crawling type riding in mind. Works on Pro XP 2 seat 30-35" Dirt Tires, 30-32" dune paddles. Works on Pro XP 4 seat with 30-33" dirt tires, 28-32" dune paddles. Excellent all around helix for any Pro XP!
An initial setup guideline is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information.
- ONLY 2021-22 RZR Pro XP Models 2 & 4 Seat
- DOES NOT fit 2020 Models as the helix design is different for 2021-22
- Aftermarket Assassins magnetic adjustable clutch weights
- Aftermarket Assassins primary spring
- Aftermarket Assassins secondary spring
- Aftermarket Assassins custom cut helix
Optional: Butter shift washers for slightly more spring pressure, smoother shifts, and less clutch harmonics
Tools Needed for Installation:
- Aftermarket Assassins Compression Tool #1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.