Protect your shocks from the harsh conditions of desert off-road racing with PRP’s Shock Shields. Made of puncture-resistant vinyl coated nylon mesh, these shields are designed to prevent rocks and debris from damaging the surface of your shock shafts and compromising the seals. Sold as a pair, these Shock Shields are built to last, providing ongoing protection for your shocks.
- Constructed from puncture-resistant vinyl coated nylon mesh
- Designed for desert off-road racing conditions
- Prevents damage to shock shafts and seals from flying rocks and debris
- Sold as a pair for comprehensive shock protection
Available in various sizes to fit specific vehicle models:
- H89 – Polaris RZR 1000, Turbo S, RS1, PRO XP Front, Textron Wildcat XX Front, or Kawasaki KRX Front (Pair) – Measures 10.5″ x 17.25″ when flat
- H90 – Polaris RZR 1000, Turbo S, RS1, PRO XP Rear, or Kawasaki KRX Rear (Pair) – Measures 14.25″ x 19.125″ when flat
- And more. Please refer to the specific size for your vehicle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.