Our S3 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and spent many hours testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
Some will offer different clutch kits for 2016 vs 2017+ models. These two years do require different weight setups. Our kit is the same for both due to the weights being adjustable enough for both years. Your setup guideline will let you know the correct setup for your year.
- Fits 2016-19 RZR XP Turbo Models 2 & 4 Seat. If you have a Turbo S please see our other part #for that kit.
- S3 kits include our custom cut helix which will give you better power to the wheels on 2017-18 models because of the slightly steeper angle. On 2016 models you will see quicker RPM climb into peak power, and better belt life. All models will see a more consistent RPM sweep. Factory helixes start off steep, then go shallower on the top end. For turbo machines, this is completely backwards. We run a straight angle as changing the load on a heavy machine in the middle of a shift can cause some issues. Basically, 2016 helixes were too steep and therefor had belt issues, 2017 helixes went MUCH shallower and the performance to the wheels suffers. We found just the right angle to make everything happy with great belt life and great performance.
- ***2016 models will need to upgrade to the 2017+ helix buttons*** We have these HERE
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines
- A must have when tuning your XPT
- A must have when running larger tires or paddles
- Huge acceleration gains
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch performance
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- Longer belt and clutch life
- Easily adjustable if needed
- An initial setup guideline is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information. View our installation instruction video HERE
- Kits include: AA Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, primary spring, secondary spring, AA custom helix & setup guidelines/instructions.
- The only tool needed is our Compression Tool #1. The primary components can be done with the clutch on the machine. If you'd like to pull the primary to check the bolts behind it, or just to make installation easier, use this CLUTCH PULLER. Warning: many of the XPT primary clutches are on the crank very tight(tapered fit). If removing the primary, make sure you use plenty of grease on the puller tip and threads. A hammer might be needed to pop the clutch off.
Service was great
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.