The BFGoodrich Mud Terrain KM3 tire is truly "Built through experience earned on the trail." Years of experience and testing in some of the toughest conditions on earth has resulted in a product that meets the stated needs of the serious UTV enthusiasts, toughness and traction.
Key technologies include:
- Traction-Armor Sidewall Sculpture: Designed to boost traction capabilities in mud and soft soil thanks to a notched shoulder design and to prevent hazards from snagging and splitting the sidewall.
- Tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach.
- Created to release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions
- Built to allow the tire to flex and envelop objects in aired-down situations
- Grips rock and other slick surfaces
- Help provide foundation in rocky conditions
- Helps resist splitting and bruising
- Helps protect the critical sidewall failure zone
- Power through mud and loose soil with our Terrain-Attack Tread Design. Its massive tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach, and Mud-Phobic Bars help release compacted mud for continued traction
- Take on Earth’s toughest terrain with advanced UTV-specific tread compounds that help enhance grip on rock and slick surfaces. Stable tread blocks are designed to provide foundation in rocky conditions for comfortable trail navigation. Plus, a Linear Flex Zone allows the tire to flex and envelop objects in aired-down driving situations
- Go places others only dream of, thanks to race-proven advancements. Tough sidewall rubber helps resist splitting and bruising, and its Advanced Deflection Design is built to prevent hazards from snagging and splitting the sidewall
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.