FITMENT: 2015-2022 Polaris Ranger Mid-Size 2-Seater Models
Our rear windshield provides protection from blow back into the cab as well as allow maximum rear visibility.
- ¼” POLYCARBONATE-The rear windshield is made of ¼” Lexan polycarbonate. Lexan is the original brand of polycarbonate and offers incredible impact strength. When choosing a windshield always select ¼” thickness. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16”.
- “C” CLAMPS– The windshield mounts into the inset roll bars using “C” clamps to ensure a secure fit. All hardware is included with the steel “C” clamps.
- VENTS-Add vents to your windshield for air flow when needed. The vents open and close by simply sliding the cover side-to-side.
Whichever options you choose, you’re buying a quality windshield manufactured in the USA by 3 Star Industries.
Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please….
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction with mounting hardware
- Confirm correct fitment
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Prop 65 Warning-Product may contain chemicals known to the State of
California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.