Wildcat Extreme UTV LED Light Whips (Pair)
Upgrade your off-road vehicle with the most durable and dependable LED light whips on the market - the Wildcat Extreme UTV LED Light Whips. R1 Industries has fine-tuned these LED light whips over 5 years to provide you with unmatched strength and vibrancy. With a Bluetooth & Remote controlled harness that integrates seamlessly with your turn signal kit, these light whips can also act as turn signals and brake lights.
- Bluetooth & Remote controlled harness for turn signal integration
- Music mode, build your own pattern mode, and dual channel receiver
- Industry-leading, lifetime warranty
- Brightest LEDs in the market
- Ultra-clear UV-resistant heat shrink for vibrant colors
- Tested for extreme abuse and durability
- 2 Wildcat Extreme LED Light Whips
- 2 Quick-Release Whip Mounts (universal Base)
- 2 High-Quality Double-Sided Flags
- 1 Remote & Bluetooth Controlled Dual Wiring Harness (12 Feet)
- Operating voltage: DC12V
- Base: flat black base with quick-release
- Waterproof: IP67
- LED lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Mode options: music mode, microphone mode, DIY mode
- Color options: hundreds of colors
These light whips are suitable for a variety of off-road vehicles including side-by-sides, utility terrain vehicles, sand rails, ATVs, 4x4s, Jeeps, and boats.
Put Our Wildcat Extreme UTV LED Light Whips to the Test
With a lifetime warranty and an array of bright, vibrant colors, patterns, and modes, these light whips are designed to withstand rough terrain and provide endless off-road fun.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The lights and remote our top notch the download to the phone for operating the lights was not so good. But I would not let this be the deciding factor in not purchasing the light whips. They our built like a tank and they our extremely bright. They our so bright that at night time riding they light the whole inside of my mule pro FXT like I have a huge dome light on in the mule. They our great lights and well worth the money.
There absolutely awesome, just need the spring mounts so they can wiggle a bit going through tree's
I have a set on each of my utvs and they are bad A