FITMENT: 2019-2023 Polaris Ranger Crew 1000/Crew XP 1000
- ¼” POLYCARBONATE-The windshield is made of ¼” Lexan polycarbonate. Lexan is the original brand of polycarbonate and offers incredible impact strength. When choosing a windshield always select ¼” thickness. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16”.
- QUICK INSTALL STRAPS-The Quick Install Straps provide the quickest and easiest installation of a windshield on the market. NO TOOLS REQUIRED! Made of military-grade hook and loop, simply thread the straps through the windshield slots, mount, and attach. IT'S THAT EASY.
- “C” CLAMPS–The windshield mounts into the inset roll bars using vibration-damping “C” clamps to ensure a secure fit. All hardware is included with the steel “C” clamps.
- VENTS-Add vents to your windshield for air flow when needed. A set of vents are installed in front of the driver and passenger. The vents open and close by simply sliding the cover side-to-side.
- SCRATCH-RESISTANT COATING–Need a scratch-resistant hard-coated windshield? Choose the scratch-resistant option and the windshield will be manufactured using MR10 (Mar-Resistant) Lexan. MR10 is a scratch-resistant polycarbonate that combines the impact strength of Lexan with a proprietary abrasion and UV-resistant coating on both sides.
Whichever options you choose, you’re buying a quality windshield manufactured in the USA by 3 Star Industries.
Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please….
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction with mounting hardware
- Confirm correct fitment
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures. Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
Prop 65 Warning-Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.