FITMENT: 2019-2023 Polaris Ranger Crew 1000/Crew XP 1000
The back panel for the Polaris Ranger Crew is part of our modular cab system. Modular design means you have coverage options. Add the back panel and limit the blow back into the cab. While the back panel works beautifully with our windshields, doors, and soft tops, they work with any manufacturer's enclosure accessories. Add a zip open rear window for more air flow when the temperatures rise.
- The back panel is made using heavy-duty marine grade fabric. The 100% polyester is water repellent, tear resistant, puncture, UV, and mildew resistant.
- Windows are made of 30-gauge double-polished smoked vinyl.
- The back panel attaches to the frame and body using military-grade hook and loop (Velcro).
- Comes with everything needed for installation including care and installation instructions.
- Proudly designed and made in the U.S.A.
- Black or Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camo
- Zip Open Rear Window
Returns must be received in re-sellable condition to qualify for a full refund.
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Prop 65 Warning-Product may contain chemicals known to the State of
California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.