Polaris Ranger Full-Size 570 3-Passenger - 2 Pc Windshield w/Hard Coat, Clamp, and Vent Options
- 2009-2010 Polaris Ranger 500/700
- 2011-2014 Polaris Ranger 800/6x6
- 2016-2023 Polaris Ranger Full-Size 570 3-Passenger Models
- 2010-2014 Polaris Ranger Crew 800
- 2016-2023 Polaris Ranger Crew 570-6
The unique design of the 2-piece vented windshield offers function in all seasons. During colder months, the full windshield offers the needed front wind protection. During warmer months, the 2-piece independent windshield sections allows the lower section to be removed for great air flow while the top remains on as a bug shield. In spring and fall, simply open the vents for additional air flow when needed. A quality windshield manufactured by 3 Star Industries with multiple features at a value price.BASE MODEL:
- ¼” POLYCARBONATE-Both the upper and lower windshield sections are made of ¼” Lexan polycarbonate. Lexan is the original brand of polycarbonate and offers incredible impact strength. When choosing a windshield always select ¼” thickness. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16”.
- 2 PIECE DESIGN-Each windshield section mounts independently of the other. This allows the rider the option of riding with both sections on or just the top or bottom on when more air in the cab is desired.
- AUTOMOTIVE TRIM-The bottom of the lower windshield section has a flexible PVC edge trim installed. The trim on the bottom of the lower section includes a flexible bubble to better seal any gaps between the windshield and hood line. The trim along the hood line is standard in all windshield models.
- BENDS-All of our 2-piece windshields have bends for design purposes or to add strength to the windshield.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES-The top of the windshield stops just below the front cross bar. The windshield should not interfere with your top. The windshield can be used with a soft top or hard top.
- QUICK INSTALL STRAPS and TRIM-The Quick Install Straps provide the quickest and easiest installation of a windshield on the market. NO TOOLS REQUIRED! Made of military-grade hook and loop, simply thread the straps through the windshield slots, mount, and attach. IT'S THAT EASY. Additional automotive trim is attached along the sides of the windshield.
- LOOP CLAMPS– Loop clamps are a strong but economical mounting option. Loop clamps are a vibration-damping and made of zinc-plated steel with a vinyl coating for cushioning.
- QUICK CONNECT CLAMPS-Our top-of-the-line clamps are a powder-coated 2-piece steel clamp. Once installed, the windshield sections can be removed or re-installed by simply removing the knob bolt. Additional automotive trim is attached along the sides of the windshield.
- VENTS-Add vents to your windshield for air flow when needed. A set of vents are installed in front of the driver and passenger. The vents open and close by simply sliding the cover side-to-side.
- SCRATCH-RESISTANT COATING–Need a scratch-resistant hard-coated windshield? With this option, the upper windshield section is made of scratch-resistant polycarbonate that combines the impact strength of polycarbonate sheets with a proprietary abrasion and UV-resistant coating. The lower windshield section is made of general purpose polycarbonate.
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Prop 65 Warning-Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.