- 2009-2010 Polaris Ranger 500/700
- 2011-2014 Polaris Ranger 800/6x6
- 2016-2023 Polaris Ranger Full-Size 570 3-Passenger Models
- 2010-2014 Polaris Ranger Crew 800
- 2016-2023 Polaris Ranger Crew 570-6
Our rear windshield provides protection from blow back into the cab as well as allow maximum rear visibility.
- ¼” POLYCARBONATE-The rear windshield is made of ¼” Lexan polycarbonate. Lexan is the original brand of polycarbonate and offers incredible impact strength. When choosing a windshield always select ¼” thickness. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16”.
- VENTS-Add vents to your windshield for air flow when needed. The vents open and close by simply sliding the cover side-to-side.
- LOOP CLAMPS–The windshield mounts using vibration-damping loop clamps made of zinc-plated steel with a vinyl coating for cushioning.
- QUICK INSTALL STRAPS–The windshield mounts using our heavy-duty die-cut hook and loop straps. No tools are needed. Simply thread the straps through the slots in the rear windshield and your ready to install.
Whichever options you choose, you’re buying a quality windshield manufactured in the USA by 3 Star Industries.
Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please….
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction with mounting hardware
- Confirm correct fitment
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Prop 65 Warning-Product may contain chemicals known to the State of
California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security