- 2014-2023 Polaris RZR XP 1000/XP Turbo
- 2015-2020 RZR 900/RZR 900 XC/RZR S 900
- 2016-2020 RZR S 1000
- The back panel is made of ¼” Lexan polycarbonate. Lexan is the original brand of polycarbonate and offers incredible impact strength. When choosing a windshield always select ¼” thickness. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16” or 1/8”.
- QUICK INSTALL STRAPS-The Quick Install Straps provide the quickest and easiest installation of a windshield on the market. NO TOOLS REQUIRED! Made of military-grade hook and loop, simply thread the straps through the windshield slots, mount, and attach. IT'S THAT EASY.
- LOOP CLAMPS-If you prefer a hard clamp, choose the vibration-damping loop clamps made of zinc-plated steel with a vinyl coating for cushioning.
- VENTS-Add the optional vents to your back panel for air flow when needed. When paired with 3 Star Industries' vented front windshield, the vented option allows for great air flow on those warm days.
Whichever options you choose, you’re buying a quality windshield manufactured in the USA by 3 Star Industries.
Upon receipt of your back panel and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please….
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film.
- Ensure product satisfaction with mounting hardware.
- Confirm correct fitment.
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures. Once protective film is removed, the back panel is no longer returnable or refundable.
Prop 65 Warning-Product may contain chemicals known to the State of
California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.