- 2012-2022 RZR 570/RZR S 570
- 2014 RZR 900
- 2008-2014 RZR 800/RZR 800XC/RZR S 800/RZR XP 900
Let’s build you a Back Panel with the options you want. So, where do we start? We start with heavy-duty materials, cut with CNC precision, made in America. We start with a 1-piece Lexan Back Panel with loop clamps with all hardware needed for installation.
- 1/4" POLYCARBONATE-Made of ¼” Lexan polycarbonate, Lexan is the original brand of polycarbonate and offers incredible impact strength. When choosing a windshield always select ¼” thickness. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16” or 1/8”.
- LOOP CLAMPS-The back panel mounts using vibration-damping loop clamps made of zinc-plated steel with a vinyl coating for cushioning.
- VENTS-Add vents to your back panel for air flow when needed. A set of vents are installed that run from the front of the driver to the front of the passenger. The vent opens and closes by simply sliding the cover side-to-side.
Whichever options you choose, you’re buying a quality windshield manufactured in the USA by 3 Star Industries.
Upon receipt of your back panel and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please….
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction with mounting hardware
- Confirm correct fitment
Once protective film is removed, the back panel is no longer returnable or refundable.
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Prop 65 Warning-Product may contain chemicals known to the State of
California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.