The MTX MUD100.4 is the most compact amplifier that MTX has ever made. This unit features full range class D topology that delivers exceptional sound quality and excellent thermal efficiency.
The unit includes 4-channels that are capable of delivering 100-watts RMS power per channel. More than enough power to drive a single or dual full range speakers per channel.
Compact And Powerful
The MTX MUD100.4 features full range class D topology that delivers exceptional sound quality and excellent thermal efficiency. The unit includes 4 channels that are capable of delivering 100 watts of RMS power per channel. More than enough power to drive an entire speaker system.
The entire unit is weather resistant including a conformal coated circuit board and control covers that prevent damage from moisture intrusion. The unique design includes a pigtail that contains all of the wiring necessary to connect power, ground, and signal without having to make a connection directly at the amplifier. This pigtail keeps moisture, dirt, and other hazards from harming the internal components of the unit, ensuring you can enjoy your music wherever the trail takes you.
Use it Wherever
The compact nature of the amplifier and its excellent efficiency make it ideal for a variety of applications including UTV's and motorcycles. The amplifier footprint fits on most OEM motorcycle radios and its resistance to radio frequency interference make it the perfect choice for upgrading the stereo on any motorcycle.
The four channels and full range capability enable the MUD100.4 to drive full range speakers and subwoofers. The unit is bridgeable so four channel of 100-watts RMS power can become two channels of 200-watts RMS power enabling more power to be driven to large cage mount or saddlebag lid speakers so you know you will hear your music at any speed.
- Compact Design - The small footprint chassis allows for installation in space challenged vehicles
- Conformal Coated Circuit Board - Protects against corrosion or circuit deterioration due to exposure to moisture or salt conditions
- Fixed Crossover - High and Low Pass Crossovers Allow Use with Full Range Speakers or Subwoofers
- High and Low Level Inputs - Allows connection to both Speaker and RCA Input signals
- 4Ω RMS Power Output - 50W x 4 Channels
- 2Ω RMS Power Output - 100W x 4 Channels
- 4Ω Bridged - 200W RMS x 2 Channels
- Topology - Full Range Class D
- THD - <0.2%
- Frequency Response - 10Hz - 32kHz
- Crossover - Fixed HPF/LPF @ 80Hz, 12dB/Oct
- Max Sensitivity - 200mV
- Maximum Input Signal - 5V
- Height - 6.52" (165.5mm)
- Width - 5.51" (140mm)
- Depth - 1.86" (47.2mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.