Our S2 KRX clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner.
In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole.
Are you a rock crawler? Our smooth engagement and precise feel down low will give you the confidence to tackle any obstacle. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and spent many hours testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
The KRX has some clutching issues right out of the box because the OEM weighs are soft. Being these vehicles are geared so low, the clutch constantly runs at full shift over 55 MPH. Being at full shift for so long wears the weights away at the tip, and will groove them.
This makes the vehicle want to sit at full shift, and shift inconsistently. Our weights go through two hardening processes and are through hardened for the most longevity possible. They have no bushing as it's not needed with the hardened weight, which also makes them last longer. Not only that, but they are fully adjustable for different tires/modifications and perform better because of how the mass is placed on the arm.
Our Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market (nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity.
These clutch weights also offer great performance, and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
We found the stock secondary clutch to work very well, this kit is just for the primary clutch. Make sure you check peak RPM @ 50 MPH, it should be 7000-7200 RPM for peak performance.
- S2 kits include our AA Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, our butter shift washer & setup guideline.
- Our setup guideline will let you know how to set your weights for stock horsepower, tuned horsepower, 30-35" Tires, paddles & more.
- Fully adjustable magnetic weights are easy to use and adjust
- Adjustable from 84-100 grams, and up to 120 grams for turbo applications if you purchase our optional Slug Magnets
- By design, our clutch weights have more tip weight mass, so they grip the belt harder and accelerate faster... yet still crawl even better than OEM.
- A must-have when changing tires, tuning your machine, or running paddles
- Cooler running belt temps from a more efficient power transfer which results in longer belt and clutch life
- Big acceleration gains an better power transfer to the rear wheels.
- Close to stock engagement which is very smooth (Higher engagement springs available if needed for racing)
- 2020-2022 KRX 1000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.