Packard Performance Sand Light Rear Paddle Tire
Tired of trenching when you stab the throttle on your SXS? Say hello to the Ultralight Tire lineup from Packard Performance, including the UTV Sand Light Rear Paddle Tires. These tires are suitable for all performance side by sides ranging from mild to wild.
- Genuine 33"x15" tire size for increased ground clearance and floatation
- 1 1/16" paddle height with optimal angle for maximum forward force without sacrificing traction
- Performance designed with the best compounds, tire ply, and profile for maximum performance
- Recommended for 175-350WHP
- 35lbs per tire
- Typical weight loss on comp cut rear tire is 7-8lbs
- Comp cut tires have no warranties and may have small air leaks
- Recommended to inject 8oz of liquid starch per tire
- Fill tires 8-10 psi for optimal performance
Experience the Packard Performance difference with these Sand Light Rear Paddle Tires, and unleash the full potential of your car's suspension without compromising on traction or belt life.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.