- 2015-2021 Polaris Ranger Crew 570 4-Seater
- 2022-2023 Polaris Ranger Crew SP 570
Let’s build you a windshield with the options you want. So, where do we start? We start with heavy-duty materials, cut with CNC precision, made in America. We start with a 1-piece Lexan windshield with "C" clamps with all hardware needed for installation.
- ¼” POLYCARBONATE-The windshield is made of ¼” Lexan polycarbonate. Lexan is the original brand of polycarbonate and offers incredible impact strength. When choosing a windshield always select ¼” thickness. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16”.
- "C" CLAMPS-The windshield mounts into the inset roll bars using vibration-damping "C" clamps to ensure a secure fit. All hardware is included with the steel "C" clamps for a TOOL-FREE installation.
- VENTS-Add vents to your windshield for air flow when needed. A set of vents are installed that run from the front of the driver to the front of the passenger. The vent opens and closes by simply sliding the cover side-to-side.
- SCRATCH-RESISTANT COATING-Need a scratch-resistant hard-coated windshield? See our base listing for a windshield made of scratch-resistant MR10 (Mar-Resistant) Lexan that combines the impact strength of polycarbonate sheets with a proprietary abrasion and UV-resistant coating.
Whichever options you choose, you’re buying a quality windshield manufactured in the USA by 3 Star Industries.
Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please….
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction with mounting hardware
- Confirm correct fitment
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Prop 65 Warning-Product may contain chemicals known to the State of
California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.