Tower lock design; unlike stock and other aftermarket plates, our revolver cover locks the towers not just from outward flex, but also from side to side lateral flex. This makes a huge difference as the clutch is rendered more ridged, making it less likely to have issues. The 7.25" team clutches are known to flex the towers outward and cause more clearance at the top, which wears/breaks primary slider buttons.
- Strengthens the clutch and adds additional airflow for cooler belt temps.
- This cover will help reduce that and make your clutch last longer.
- Extensively tested to ensure it's the strongest cover on the market
- Larger fins on the cover increase airflow through the clutch cover for lower belt temps, normally 10-15 degrees less
- Easy bolt on piece that does not change spring rate; simply remove your factory cover and bolt this one in place
- Encapsulated bushing design keeps the bushing in place and debris out
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA
- 2014+RZR XP1000
- 2016+ RZR 1000 S / Trail
- 2016+ RZR 900 S / Trail / XC
- 2016+ General & General XP
- 2016+ Ranger 900 Models
- Various other models using the 7.25" Team clutch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.