You’re Maverick is built to get wild, and that’s what you love about it. But nothing’s getting wild when your machine gets stuck on a rock or in a mud hole. If you want to make sure you can get unstuck, you need SuperATV’s Winch Mounting Plate for the Can-Am Maverick. It’s made to keep your Black Ops Winch secure on your machine no matter what.
Better Construction Makes It Strong
We make it so strong by using 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating and gussets and powder coating the whole thing. We build it so you get a precise fit and a lifetime of use. It even comes with all required hardware so you spend less time in the garage and more time with the pedal down.
NOTE: The winch mount has dual mounting bolt patterns for the majority of aftermarket 3500–6000 lb. winches. This includes Warn, Superwinch, and OEM winches.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Made with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating
- Laser cut and CNC brake press bent steel construction
- UV-resistant powder coating prevents corrosion
- Designed to work with SuperATV’s 3500, 4500, 6000 lb. Black Ops Winches
- Installs quickly and easily
- Compatible with many OEM and aftermarket winches
- 3” x 6 5/8” (76mm x 169mm)
- 3” x 4 7/8” (76mm x 124mm)
Fairlead Bolt Pattern:
- 5.98” (152mm)
- 4.29” (109mm)
- Can-Am Maverick Standard : 2013+
- Can-Am Maverick X MR : 2014-2016
- Can-Am Maverick X RS : 2013-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X RS-DPS : 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick Max DPS : 2016
- Can-Am Maverick Max Standard : 2014+
- Can-Am Maverick Max X DS-DPS : 2014
- Can-Am Maverick Max X RS : 2014
- Can-Am Maverick Max X RS-DPS : 2014-2015
NOTE: Will NOT fit with factory Can-Am Bumper
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.