When you take your Pioneer 700 out for a ride, you need to makes sure of two things: you’ve got gas in your tank, and a Black Ops Winch to get you unstuck. If you don’t have a winch mounting plate to keep your winch secure, you could get into a heap of trouble if you slide into a ditch. SuperATV’s Winch Mounting Plate for your Honda Pioneer 700 will keep your winch pulling so you don’t have to walk home.
We make our winch strong by using 3/16” laser-cut steel plating. After that, it’s brake-press bent and powder coated. The result is a super-strong part and a precision fit. It comes with all hardware to make getting it installed even easier. It’s got the strength to match your Black Ops Winch so you never get stranded again.
NOTE: The winch mount has dual mounting bolt patterns for the majority of aftermarket 3500–6000 lb. winches. This includes Warn, Superwinch, and OEM winches.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Made with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating
- Laser cut and CNC brake press bent steel construction
- UV-resistant powder coating prevents corrosion
- Designed to work with SuperATV's Black Ops Winches
- Installs quickly and easily
- Compatible with many OEM and aftermarket winches
- 3” x 6 5/8” (76mm x 169mm)
- 3” x 4 7/8” (76mm x 124mm)
Fairlead Bolt Pattern:
- 5.98” (152mm)
- 4.29” (109mm)
- Honda Pioneer 700 : 2014+
- Honda Pioneer 700-4 : 2014+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.