You want a winch on your Polaris Ranger XP 1000, but you don’t want to mess around with complicated wiring and time-consuming mounting. With SuperATV’s Ready-Fit Winch, you’ll be up and running in no time. It’s pre-mounted, pre-wired, and ready to go. That’s because this plug-and-play winch is mounted and wired right out of the box. Just bolt it up, plug it in, and get riding.
The best part about our Ready-Fit Winch is that it requires minimal tools and time to get it installed. It takes just four bolts to mount it to your Ranger and wiring takes no work at all. Just attach it to your bus bar and run the plug to your dash. That’s all there is to it.
A Beefy Winch
You can choose between a 4500 lb. and 6000 lb. Black Ops Winch. They’re built to last with excellent water resistance, a wireless remote, and automatic brakes. They use a 50-foot synthetic rope that’s safer, easier, and more durable than steel cable. With a Black Ops Winch, you’ll be ready for any recovery no matter how sticky things get.
Your Black Ops winch comes with everything you need for a successful weekend adventure. You get a dash-mounted rocker switch and a wireless remote so you can winch your way. Along with a full-length waterproof wiring harness, you get a hook kit, rope stopper, and pull strap. Basically, you’re ready to roll right away.
Synthetic Rope Vs. Steel Cable
We go with synthetic rope because it’s better all around than steel cable. It’s flexible, lightweight, and doesn’t cut your hands if you touch it without gloves. It doesn’t corrode or kink like steel and it’s safer all around. Plus, it’s just as strong. When it comes to synthetic rope vs. steel cable, the winner is clear.
|Fully assembled and mounted 6000 lb. or 4500 lb. Black Ops Winch|
|50' synthetic rope|
|Wireless remote with water-resistant receiver|
|Wired dash rocker switch|
|Heavy-gauge extended wiring and waterproof solenoid (long enough for four-seaters)|
|Aluminum hawse fairlead—6.0" (152.4 mm)|
|Fairlead support bracket|
|Winch hook kit|
|Hook pull strap|
|All hardware and instructions|
- Mount made with heavy-duty 3/16” steel
- Preassembled and wired
- 266:1 gear ratio
- Permanent magnet DC 12V, 1.9 HP motor (6000 lb.), 1.3 HP motor (4500 lb.)
- Plug-and-play installation
- Waterproof seals and solenoid
- Remote range: 50'
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Trail Boss Edition : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Trail Boss Edition Crew : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Waterfowl Edition : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Big Game Edition : 2021+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.